Creek Technologies (CreekTech) is a leader in whole-of-government advanced education within the DoD and Federal government at the Naval Postgraduate School. CreekTech provides curriculum development, academic research and engineering, and classroom instruction using instructors with terminal degrees (Ph.D.).
CreekTech understands the critical nature within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) enterprise to establish and deliver advanced education and curriculum for all hazards needs. Our curriculum is integrated and delivered to support whole-of-government response and ongoing relationship building within global partners that support world-wide governmental policies in international terrorism, emergency preparedness, public health, fusion intelligence centers, and radiologial hazzards. Our faculty and staff are highly placed federal government experienced as former DHS leaders, Deputy Director of FEMA, Regional Directors of FEMA, Secretary of the Army, major metropolitan Chiefs of Police and Fire Chiefs and public health leaders.
CreekTech delivers advanced education including:
- Program Support
- Training and Education (Master’s Degree program for DHS in Homeland Security, Executive Leaders Programs)
- Automated Curriculum Development, Assessment and Evaluation Methodology
- Education to Emergency Managers and First Responders
- Policy Analysis and Consultation
- Event Support
- Mobile Education Teams (METS)
- Co-op Program with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Universities to Conduct Role Playing Scenarios Using International Students