Location: Monterey, CA
Sample Key Duties include but are not limited to:
- Programming and development of original online educational applications,
- Create online instructional applications/applets (educational tools) for computer, tablet, mobile, and emerging devices
- Create interactive online tools in the design and production of instructional materials
- Research new technologies
- Develop, manage, and maintain inventories and archives of programming code and other development related materials or reuse across projects
- Train and provide walk troughs to all users of developed media through online tutorials, training, and assistance.
- Document, maintain, and implement standards, conventions, and processes to ensure consistency and product quality.
- Ensure information materials conform to DoD standards
- Monitor the online experiences for distance learning students and make recommendations for improvement and repairs needed to meet student needs.
Job Type: Full-time