Location: Monterey, CA
Sample Key Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide operational support to faculty to facilitate distance education.
- Perform logistics functions, ensuring that students are identified, have the proper material, and can properly register and receive course material.
- Point of contact (calls, e-mail, letters, FAX) for question from applicants and students relating to all aspects of the NPS distance learning.
- Initiate applicant processing by receiving and screening all applications for proper formatting and shall track and monitor the student application process via Naval Postgraduate School Applicant Management System (AMS).
- Reserve venue space, including plenary and breakout rooms as required by a particular in residence course scheduled.
- Prepare classrooms and breakout rooms and furnish with government course materials and return classrooms and breakout rooms to pre-class configuration after the end of an in-residence course.
- Coordinate with local hotels on reserving blocks of rooms for participants in class and attending orientation, and only book rooms that offer Joint travel Regulation Rates.
- Monitor the logistical elements associated with supported programs including shipping and monitor the delivery of course material to students, orientation material, course delivery, application process, classroom coordination, creating tracking metrics to improve contractor and government processes.
- Monitor the log of questions and analyzing responses to posted strategic communications and student survey results, make recommendations to the COR on potential program communications improvements.
Job Type: Full-time