Location: Monterey, CA
Sample Key Duties include but are not limited to:
- Designs and develops instructional material
- Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills.
- May independently develop entry and advanced level courses for both internal and external audiences.
- Able to utilize multimedia technology and authoring tools.
- Acts as liaison between faculty and media developers in determining needs of the course and appropriate method of delivery.
- Applies management analysis processes, statistical methods, and advanced technical and analytical research techniques.
- Creates project.
- Provides support in planning, requirements determination, conceptualization, design, verification, validation, documentation, and implementation processes.
- Employs process improvements and reengineering methodologies and principles.
Job Type: Full-time