Wright-Patterson AFB/Dayton, OH/ Northern VA
Creek Technologies is seeking experienced object-oriented data configurers to support expanding contracts in DoD and Commercial markets. Interested candidates are encouraged to provide an updated resume detailing experience including industry references. Have approximately 3 years experience of hands on relational database support, strong in data structures and SQL. The data configurer will additionally be a capable systems administrator.
- Experienced with Network Infrastructure (Firewalls, routers, servers)
- Experienced in UML object-oriented modeling and software development
Technical requirements analysis & design, development and deployment
- Experienced with at least one RDMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) – 3 Years
- Experienced with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time throughout continental United States
- Overseas travel is possible so valid passports may be required .
Security Clearance Requirement:
Must possess of have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance, Top Secret Preferred.
- CompTia Security + (Required)
- CISSP Preferred
Creek Technologies Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.