Wright-Patterson AFB/Dayton, OH/ Northern VA
Creek Technologies is seeking experienced object-oriented data modelers to support expanding contracts in DoD and Commercial markets. Interested candidates are encouraged to provide an updated resume detailing experience including industry references. Have approximately 5 years experience of hands on data modeling and/or relational database support, “core” rather than just GUI. The data modeler will be a capable systems administrator, but must also perform modeling with an abstract approach versus an operational approach.
- BS Degree in Technical or Management Field of discipline
- 5 years experience in conducting system engineering and programming
- Experienced with Network Infrastructure (Firewalls, routers, servers)
- Experienced in UML object-oriented modeling and software development
- Technical requirements analysis & design, development and deployment
- Experienced with at least one RDMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) – 3 Years
- Experienced with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Understand modern architectures and modeling practices and be able to actively participate in them
- Experienced in database architectures including Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time throughout continental United States
- Overseas travel is possible so valid passports may be required
Security Clearance Requirement:
Must possess of have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance, Top Secret Preferred.
- CompTia Security + (Required)
- CISSP Preferred
Creek Technologies Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.